What we offer
Framework and Program
To ensure children are able to be at their best when learning with us, Blossoms has in place healthy, seasonally rotated menus, prepared on premises by our qualified early childhood chefs.
A few facts about our menus
- All meals are refined sugar free
- No added chemicals
- Easy substitution for dietary requirements
- Wide variety: our menus feature all food groups to promote a holistic palate in your child from a young age. To build on this, Blossoms features many different cultures dishes in our menu.
Extra Curricular Activities
To promote multifaceted learning, Blossoms employs regular extracurricular activities in addition to our regular planning.
- 12 incursions/excursions per year
- Weekly technology and/or sports classes
- Regular celebrations - cultural observances and other calendar days are incorporated into our curriculum
- Quarterly cooking events for parents